The much awaited part in your
life is definitely meal time. If this is such the case, your pet dogs must enjoy their fifteen to twenty minutes of eating good and green food. Thus, it’s also important to have a comfortable food bowl. One that is safe to use and might as well be eco friendly too.
The stainless steel dog bowl is the pick for almost all dog parents. The question is - do you also want it for your green dog? We will go over each of the bowls characteristics.
1) Plastic Bowls come in various shapes, colors and sizes. They are
• unbreakable and not heavy
• safe to be put in a dishwasher
This bowl may not be the perfect choice for your pets. Since they can be easily chewed and scratched, thus leaving places for bacteria to breed. Also, some dogs are allergic to plastic. This can result in a skin irritation on the chin and face.
2) Ceramic Bowls also come in various styles and colors to suit your taste. They are often decorated with cool designs. They
• weigh more so they don't move around as much
• can be cleaned easily because of their glazed coating (provided they are lead-free)
But also, they can be too heavy. They tend to break easily because of its porous material. The cracks go unnoticed also giving bacteria a place to breed.
3) Stainless Steel Bowls can be your other choice. They are
• long lasting – the most durable bowls that you can buy
• safe in dishwashers
• skid proofing on bottom
• easy to clean
• no places for bacteria to hide
The only drawback of a stainless steel bowl is that they are more expensive and does not come in various colors and designs.
After looking at each of the characteristics, do you now have a better choice? No matter what type of dog food bowl you wish to buy – ask yourself these things. Are they safe to use for your
dogs? Are they made from eco friendly materials? Are they suitable for the kind of dog breed you have? Whatever gets three yes answers that should the best choice.
Labels: city pets, dogs pets, eco living, eco pets, green food, green garden, green living, green living tips, green pet, green pets, green tips, live green, pets animals, pets sale, puppies pets